Kids!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ok, so not exactly what you are thinking. Anyways, we set up a fish tank shortly after I moved into my new apartment. We decided to buy guppies and they quickly began to breed. Needless to say after losing all but one of the first set of fry I went out and bought another 10 gallon tank. We then had another pregnancy and more babies, this time able to save 5. Now we only bought 6 fish to start with. 4 males and 2 females. A couple of weeks into it, one of the males died, so we were down to 3 males and 2 females. However after returning from Thanksgiving we are the proud parents of over 30, yes I said THIRTY, baby guppies! If you are looking for a Christmas present that keeps on giving, let me know, I'm sure we can work out some sort of deal....

Here is a look at some of the newest ones, that are available!!!!

0 comments: